As a mom, I find myself saying a handful of things over and over. There are the usuals, like “Did you wash your hands?” and “Who had it first?” And there are the ones that would be slightly embarrassing if someone overheard, like number two on this list. Here are five that I’ve been hearing myself say over and over lately.
1. “You can only control yourself.” This is a hard lesson for little kids (and sometimes moms!) to learn!
2. “I just want to give you kisses and cuddles and snuggles and loves all day long!” I bet you can’t guess who I’m say this to! (And no, it’s not Ryan!)
3. “I’m so tired!” I wonder why??
4. “My ears can’t hear boys who say ‘I want.’” This mainly happens in the kitchen, when I’m waiting for a “please, may I.”
5. “Should we just have a fun day?” Because apparently sometimes I have to remind myself!
What are you saying a lot lately?