It’s been three years since this mama has had a baby in the house, and as any mom knows, the world of baby gear changes quickly! I’d love your input on what “new” things are worth buying—and what aren’t. Here are five baby items I’m thinking I might need. (?) If you have any experience with these, please fill me in!
- The Bumbo. I’ve never had one of these before, but I know many moms adore them. Do you like a particular model or feature? And has anyone been happy with a certain knock-off brand?
- The Woombie. I love the idea of these! Plus, they’re cute! I swaddled my boys like crazy, and this just looks one step easier, especially once Baby is old enough to break out and then be awakened by her own moving limbs. :) Baby Girl would be zipped up snug as a bug in the woombie. Some models even have netting to allow for better body temp regulation.
- The Carseat Cover. I’ve got this one covered! Thanks to my sister for making me one!
- The Muslin Blankets? I don’t know anything about these, but I see them all over. What are the advantages of muslin? It’s breathable?
- The Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle. (Not pictured) I did both bottle and breast feeding with the boys, and I’m interested in trying a bottle that attempts to mirror the breast. :) Has anyone tried this brand or another? Its amazon reviews are pretty convincing.
And if you have any other Baby Must-Have’s, please chime in! This overwhelmed mom thanks you!